BOSS® 322 100% RTV silicone sealant is a paste-like, one-component material that cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air. Since it will not flow under its own weight, this sealant can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping, or running off. It will adhere to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fibre, as well as painted and many plastic surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to most common substrates.
- Good resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone, and extreme temperatures.
- May be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical property characteristics.
- Non-sagging, non-slumping.
- Adhering auto and appliance trim, including metal, fabric, and fabric-backed plastics.
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units.
- Bonding signs and sign letters.
- Construction sealant.
- Filleting and caulking joints in sheet metal stacks, ductwork, and equipment housings.
- Formed-in-place gasket for gearboxes, compressors, and pumps.
- Glazing sealant.
- Sealing of marine cabins and windows.
- Sealing trailers and truck cabs.
- Windshield and backlight replacement.
Available in a variety of colours including clear, white, black, aluminium, and bronze.
Available in standard 300 gms caulking cartridges.