BOSS® 232 is a one-component adhesive sealant, based on the hybrid polymer. It reacts with moisture in the air and gradually forms an adhesive with high strength of the elastomer.
- Can be painted with water-based systems.
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens, and acids.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Good colour stability, weather, and UV resistance.
- High elasticity – movement accommodation up to ±50% & good extrudability even at low temperatures.
- Ideal for use on sensitive porous or non-porous substrates which are particularly susceptible to plasticizer migration of contamination.
- No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications.
- Excellent mechanical characteristics.
- Bonding applications in industrial, construction, and automotive industries.
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems.
- Sealing of floor joints.
- Strong elastic bonding constructions that are prone to vibrations.
- Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans, and containers.
This product is available in white.
Available in standard 600 ml sausages.