BOSS® 236 is a high-quality, neutral, elastic, one-component adhesive sealant based on MS-polymer with a very high initial tack.
- Can be painted with water-based systems.
- Does not contain isocyanates.
- Fast curing.
- Good adhesion on slightly moist substrates.
- Good extrudability.
- Good weather and UV resistance.
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer).
- No odour.
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable.
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles, and other pieces on the most common substrates.
- Structural bonding applications in the automotive industry (cars, coaches, caravans, marine, and trains).
- Structural elastic bonding in building and metalworking industry.
Available in white, black, and grey.
Available in standard 600 ml sausages.