BOSS® 238 is a high-quality, neutral, elastic, one-component adhesive sealant for bonding and sealing in the automotive and transport industries based on Hybrid Polymer.
- Can be painted with water-based systems, industrial varnishes, and coatings.
- Easy to use and apply under difficult circumstances.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Fast cure.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens, and acids.
- Good weather and UV resistance.
- High elasticity – movement accommodation up to ±20%.
- No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications.
- Short open time.
- Excellent mechanical characteristics.
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, or trailers.
- For use in elastic structural bonding applications where a tough and rigid bond is required.
- Joints between metal plates.
- Structural bonding constructions that are prone to vibrations.
Available in black.
Available in standard 600 ml sausages.