BOSS® PU 25 is a one-component moisture-curing, polyurethane sealant. It cures into a flexible, durable, and weather-resistant elastomeric sealant that has very good adhesion to most construction and industrial materials. It can accommodate cyclic joint movement of 50% (+/-25%) of the joint width.
- Can be painted with all water-based paints and other systems.
- Excellent primer-less adhesion on many materials.
- Excellent resistance to many chemicals.
- Good weather and UV resistance.
- High viscosity with permanent elasticity after curing.
- Ideally suited for application in warm and humid climates.
- Can be used as a seam sealer for traditional welding or spot welding.
- Bonding of panels, ACP, roofing sheets, and so on.
- Supple bonding and sealing in the automotive industry, especially on surfaces that vibrate – bus-bodies, caravans, and containers.
This product is available in white, grey, and black.
Available in standard 600 ml sausages.