BOSS® MS 40+ is a high-performance, one-component, hybrid polymer sealant. It takes the place of most traditional sealants and is designed to resist all on-the-road flexing and vibration. The product is fast curing and provides permanent elastic adhesion to most surfaces with excellent elasticity.
- Can be painted with water-based systems within 30 minutes.
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens, and acids.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Good colour stability, weather, and UV resistance.
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures.
- High elasticity.
- Ideal for use on sensitive porous or non-porous substrates, susceptible to plasticizer migration of contamination.
- No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications.
- Very good mechanical characteristics.
- Bonding applications in industrial, construction, and automotive industries.
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems.
- Sealing of floor joints.
- Strong and elastic bonding in constructions that are prone to vibrations.
- Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans, and containers.
This product is available in clear.
Available in 290 ml cartridge, 600 ml sausage, and 250 kg drum packs.