BOSS® 239 is a high-quality, neutral, one-component adhesive based on hybrid polymer. It has excellent primer-less adhesion to ABS and has good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids, and alkalis.
- Can be painted with water-based systems, industrial varnishes, and coatings.
- Combines high-end strength with a certain rigidity.
- Excellent primer-less adhesion on ABS and Stapron® as well as on most other materials.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens, and acids.
- Good weather and UV resistance.
- High initial tack and fast build-up of end strength.
- No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications.
- Excellent mechanical characteristics.
- Bonding of ABS parts.
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, or trailers.
- Suitable for bonding of (imitation) leather, textile, glass, metal, textile, ABS, Plexiglass, and many synthetic materials, both hard and soft.
- For use in elastic structural bonding applications where a tough and rigid bond is required.
This product is available in white.
Available in standard 600 ml sausages.