BOSS® 395AF is a single component, neutral antifungal silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a flexible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to a variety of non-porous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles, and aluminium. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation, and temperature extremes.
- Almost no smell.
- Colourfast and UV resistant.
- Contains fungicide.
- Excellent adhesion to vinyl, wood, steel, aluminium, glass and plastic, bathtubs, closets, washbasin, and so on.
- Non-corrosive, neutral cure, low-odour & medium modulus.
- Permanently flexible.
- Stays elastic after curing.
- Very easy to apply; flows readily from the container.
- VOC Compliant.
- Ceramic applications such as joints between wall and floor tiles.
- Doors and window sealing.
- Ideal for application in all areas that are prone to mould and mildew formation.
- Sealing around shower cubicles and joints in and around sanitary fittings.
- Sealing around washbasins, bathtubs, kitchen sinks, and counters.
Available in Travertine, Mushroom, Slate Grey, Magnolia, Teak, Clear, Black, White, and Off-White.
Available in standard 300 ml caulking cartridges.