BOSS® 234 High-Tack is a new sealant formulated with Hybrid technology to take the place of most traditional sealants. It is designed to resist all on-the-road flexing and vibrations. It is fast curing, provides permanent elastic adhesion to most surfaces, and is also paintable with a 30-minute drying time with most paints.
- Can be painted with water-based systems.
- Does not contain isocyanates and silicones.
- Fast curing.
- Good adhesion on moist substrates.
- Good colour stability, weather, and UV resistance.
- Good extrudability.
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer).
- No odour.
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable.
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles, and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc.).
- Elastic structural bonding in construction, transport, and container industry.
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
This product is available in white and black.
Available in standard 600 ml sausages.